Thursday, September 7, 2023

Finally finished

After over a decade of poking at it amidst various ups and downs, I've finally completed my furry cyberpunk novel Conversion. If you've been waiting until the whole thing is finished before reading it, well, have at it. If anyone's got any questions, ask them and I'll get to them when I can. I can't think of much else to add that I haven't already said elsewhere.

The whole thing's available for free and you can find the first chapter here, though I offer a small disclaimer that as mentioned above I've worked on this for over a decade, and I've mostly resisted the urge to constantly tinker and revise the older chapters for the sake of being able to move forward. So the earlier stuff is going to seem a little rough, and almost certainly won't match my current writing style.

This link takes you to the whole folder where you can find each part of the story, for those of you who've read part of it and just want to pick up where you left off.

As a quick note, Chapter 11 is marked 'Mature' for violence. You need a FurAffinity account to view it as a result, but if you don't have one I've got kind of a cludgy workaround in the description for Chapter 10.

Thank you for your time, and -- if you've been following me a while -- your patience. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment