Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Bite the Apple

I've been talking about doing this for a while, but I've just posted the first of my three published Conversion stories to my FurAffinity page. It's called, if you couldn't guess, "Bite the Apple" and it originally appeared in ROAR Vol. 8. It's General-rated so you shouldn't need an account to read it, and you can find it here. There are links to purchase the anthology in which it appears in the description beneath the story text, or over on my published fiction index. 

(I'll get to the other stories soon-ish, but I wanted to stagger the uploads a bit.)

Also, as a reminder, I recently posted the final chapter of my never-intended-to-be-a-novel-but-things-happen "Conversion," which kicked off the setting to begin with. It's about 80,800 words, and you can read the whole thing here for free. (Note that Chapter 11 is marked Mature for violence and by default requires a FurAffinity account, but there's a workaround in the Chapter 10 description.)

No comments:

Post a Comment