Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Update on Vampire

This'll be the end of my little flood, I swear. Long story short, Vampire's on hiatus. The day on which we played, Saturday, has become problematic for a couple of my players. This also screws up my friend Sean's Changeling: The Lost game.

All is not lost, though. Sometime in the near-ish future, we should be finishing up the Pathfinder adventure path we've been running on Fridays. I'm planning on proposing to the group that before jumping to the other stuff we had planned, that we move Vampire and Changeling to Fridays to at least get those games to a stopping point. The only speedbump -- and that's all it is, a speedbump -- would be working another player into those groups as the Friday game has one more player than the Saturday game (for reasons I don't feel like going into right here).

No comments:

Post a Comment