Monday, March 27, 2023

Announcement! (and a reminder)

Okay, so first there's the announcement. If you missed it in my last Exalted update, a book I was working on, "Brave New Worlds," is being combined with the "Talent Player's Guide" to make the Trinity Continuum Player's Guide! It's going to be a supplement for the Trinity Continuum core rulebook with expanded rules for different types of the modern pulp action the core line is centered around, new Gifts for Talents (some of them revised and updated from other books to better fit the core), expansions on the core book's minor Allegiances, and a lot of material on traveling through time and space!

I mean, I think that description covers the basics, but if you need more, the Onyx Pathcast has recently put up an episode devoted to discussing it. But if you like what you've heard so far, you can head over to Backerkit and sign up to be notified when the crowdfunding campaign goes live on March 28th!

And now the reminder -- Realms of Magic and Mystery, a Scion Second Edition supplement I worked on, is available at DriveThruRPG!

And as just sort of a general reminder but while I'm here, I recently put together an index of my published fiction to complement the one for my game writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment