Saturday, February 5, 2022

A quick something or other

I might delete this later, I don't know. But I just wanted to mention I've been meaning to do a blog post about my writing, what I'm working on, etc. But I'm actually not in a great headspace regarding my writing. I'm not going to expand upon why, because pretty much any time I talk about my writing either becomes a pity party about my worst feelings about it or is being said through a fake smile. 

For the record, I am actually doing better than I was before the ADHD meds, but I've still got problems and this is just a particularly bad patch I'm trying to push through.

(And please do not fall all over yourself trying to reassure me I'm a good writer, etc., even if you mean it. I've gotten those reassurances one time too many from people who don't actually read my work at all and I'm a little sick of hearing them altogether. I need feedback, not digital backpats.)

I'm going to stop this post here before it spirals. *closes the vent*

No comments:

Post a Comment