Friday, January 21, 2022

I've got a book out!

So I have a more general writing update coming, but until I can find the time/focus to crank that out, a gaming book I worked on has come out! It's called Prometheus Unbound, and it's for the Trinity Continuum: Æon line. As I type this, it's #1 on DriveThruRPG right now. It's a guide to the Psi Orders of the TC: Æon setting. I wrote the chapter concerning the Æsculapian Order, as well as the opening fiction! In fact, if you load up the PDF previews on the DriveThruRPG site, they have enough pages available that you can read said opening fiction for yourself (as long as you can cope with a 'Sample File' stamp).

Now I should point out that this is currently an 'Advance PDF' release, which means there may be a couple of typos here and there, and there are still "Page XX's" in. Also, this book was initially meant to be released right after another supplement, called Mission Statements, and it just shook out that this one came first, so there are some Page XX's referencing Mission Statements as well that will need filled in. So this might be in the Advance PDF stage for a little longer than normal. But once that's done, the PDF will be updated and if you bought it as an Advance PDF you'll get a discount code for a print copy as if you'd been able to get both as a bundle at the same time.

Just as a reminder, if you want to look up what other gaming books I've worked on, there's an index of those here. And if you do pick up the book (or any others that I worked on), make sure to leave a review for them! That sort of thing really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment