Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Gencon this year!

Okay, so in case it needs to be said, I'll be attending Gencon this year with my roommate Sean (I was on the fence due to the hotel gouging, but managed to get lucky in the Housing Hunger Games). If anyone wants to hang out or whatever, I should be getting in Wednesday and leaving Monday. Just contact me here, or on Twitter, or however else you know how to reach me, and we'll see what happens once I have a better idea of what my con schedule will be like.

Speaking of which, this year I'll be running a Trinity Continuum: Aeon game on Saturday evening from 6pm-10pm, called "What Lies Buried." (It's still to early to purchase tickets, but it is possible to peruse the event catalog) For simplicity's sake, I'll be running out of the preview rules packet made available during the Kickstarter.

I may submit another event at the last minute like I did last year, or I might not. Not really feeling up to doing another 'Supernatural Studios' story this year, nothing's coming to mind regarding continuing the saga of the Inquisitor, and I don't know what else I would run. We'll see if I get a particular itch, and if I do I'll make sure you hear about it.

Also, Sean's trying his hand at running a game this year. For those who may be there and interested, it's a Monsterhearts 2nd Edition game called "The Gargoyle's Curse," and it's Friday evening from 6pm-10pm.


Also, before I go, I'll be attending Anthrocon again this year in July. This shouldn't actually affect my online availability, but on the off-chance it's relevant, this is my letting people know because I'm terrible about mentioning this stuff ahead of time. (I may or may not also be attending Furpocalypse again this year, that'll be based on a couple of factors I'm not expanding upon here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment