Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Cyberpunk furry stuff

So I've been doing a lot of writing for one thing or another over the last year and change and as a result the main story in my Conversion setting has kind of gone neglected. Not proud of that, but I'll own it. I've been trying to write stories in the setting for magazines and anthologies (and am finally getting something published) but that means that I've had less energy/focus to devote to it while also toying around with/pursuing other writing projects in addition to gaming prep. But that also means I got a little burned out on it, as I was spending a few months with my head down, trying to get stuff into submission inboxes, and that burned me out a bit on the setting.

Well, I've recently been able to swing back around and finish the most recent chapter. Also, over time, my writing processes have refined themselves somewhat, and I've got a solid outline regarding the rest of this story so future installments should (in theory) be quicker. Maybe.

Anyhow, all this means is that the fifth story of Conversion, my cyberpunk furry story, is now available.

And rather than link to all the past chapters again, I'm just going to set up a label for the series/setting that I've retroactively added to prior posts with my writing in this setting.

Enjoy! And please feel free to share any feedback here or over at my Twitter or Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment