Monday, August 1, 2016

Quick Update

Okay, first off, for those of you who've missed the repeated memos, this week I'll be going to Gencon. Follow the 'convention' tag on this post if you need more details. I'll be there from Wednesday to Sunday if anyone wants to hang out.

Second, the hiatus on my Werewolf: The Apocalypse game will be much shorter than I'd feared. I've got a session that I still need to do a write-up for, and if I can do it before I leave for Gencon I will. Can't make any promises, partially due to the fact that posting to the blog from my iPad is an absolute chore. If not before Gencon, I'll have it ready to go when I get back, with a rough explanation as to what happened.

Also, I dug up some old Vampire: The Requiem fiction of mine from literally a decade ago. I've given it an editing pass and if I can find the time before the convention (I've been distracted with a number of things) I'll hit it with one more and then post it up. But, again, if I can't get it up before Gencon I'll definitely post it when I get back. It's some old fiction I don't think I've ever posted publicly before, and takes place in the same setting as the other games I run in the Chroncles of Darkness setting. You'll see it when I get a chance to post it.

Anyhow, that's the update for now. More information will come at the appropriate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment